When I started this blog, I wanted it to be professional and strictly for photos, but every time I look at it, I feel it’s lacking something. This blog never shows a glimpse of whats going on behind those photos. You can’t tell how much fun we’re having, you never see me army crawling towards a wedding shoe with a camera (which may be a good thing), and you never get to see us tired but excited when we wake up at 3:00AM for a morning castle shoot. 🙂 Sure, I post little things to Facebook or Twitter, but I really feel that photography is so personal, that you all need to have an idea of what kind of person I am.
With that being said, I’m going to be doing a lot more in this space. Starting…………..now.
Ten Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Jenna
1) I have a severe coffee addiction. As in, I’ve instructed my husband to hook up a coffee IV to my arm if I’m ever in a coma at the hospital.
2) My dream job is to be a photographer (score!) but in my alternate universe, I dream of being a Primatologist.
3) I have a reputation for taking in stray animals.
4) When I was younger, I threw a neighborhood bake sale to fund a trip to Disneyland. I think I made $20. Fortunately, my parents pitched in the rest.
5) I grew up on a farm in the Central Valley. We grew cantaloupe and cotton – and to this day, nobody in my family will touch a piece of cantaloupe.
6) The most fun I’ve ever had was zip lining in Costa Rica, because I felt like an action hero or something.
7) I lose all self control around chips and guacamole.
8) I met some of my best friends because of a shared love of Harry Potter. They live all over the world and they all came to my wedding. <3
9) Speaking of Harry Potter…the Harry Potter character I’m most similar to is Hermione Granger.
10) My favorite t.v. shows are Game of Thrones, The Office, The Colbert Report, and Dance Moms. I do not know why I have to watch Dance Moms, but I do. Please don’t think poorly of my one guilty pleasure. :p
11) My son is really the brainchild behind White Rabbit Photo Boutique. Here he is teaching me how to pose for the camera. Okay, so I’m just kidding about this last one, but seriously, kid knows how to work it.