When Kelcie and Larry first began their kickstart campaign, I wanted to help in the best way I knew how, so I messaged Kelcie and offered to be their photographer for their wedding day. I was amazed to see how quickly their campain became viral, and it wasn’t long before they’d raised everything they needed to have the best of wedding days. Kelcie and Larry are so completely genuine and sweet and good and everything you’d imagine them to be. I couldn’t wait to share a few highlights from their beautiful day, it was just as magical as you could imagine a Disney Wedding to be. So with tired fingers, I present to you, Kelcie and Larry’s Wedding Photos, a sneak peek!
Kelcie and her sweet flower girls, following behind the Crystal Coach.
Larry and the guys!
Larry and Kelcie beaming as they left their wedding ceremony!
And of course, a few special moments in the Crystal Coach together.
Today we woke up bright and early at 4:30am to get ready for a private photo session at Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.
And the moment that made everyone break out in tears, was when all of the Cast Members came out of the Main Street stores and lined up along Main Street, to cheer and clap and wave to sweet Kelcie and Larry as they left the park. Because of course they did! It’s Disneyland, and Disneyland is magic. 🙂
Such an amazing wedding, and so many of you helped to make their dreams come true, whether it was funding or working behind the scenes. You couldn’t have helped two more deserving people, and they were so thankful and appreciative to everyone who helped. Kelcie and Larry expressed their thanks so many times throughout the night.
And from this photographer who has never cried so much during a wedding, I just want to say I’m so happy for you, Kelcie and Larry. I know you are going to have beautiful lives together, and I’m so grateful to have been able to capture a day of it for you. 🙂 I have so much more to post, but I’ve been up so early and I think I’m about prick my finger on a spinning wheel and fall asleep for a million years. Or at least until my kidlet wakes me up bright and early tomorrow morning. 😉
- Venue: Disneyland Hotel
- Coordinator: Cynthia Autry of Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings
- Day-of Coordinator: Julie of Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings
- Cake: Disney Fairy Tale Weddings
- Dress: Casablanca
- Wedding Veil and Headband: Jaclyn Jordan New York
- Bride’s Shoes: I’m With the Mouse on Etsy
- Guy’s Suits: Friar Tux
- Flower Girl Dresses: Posh Peanut Kids
- Floral and Decor: Kelcie, Kelcie’s beautiful Step-Mother, and a family friend
- Hair and Makeup: Tara and Dusty of Fairytale Hair and Makeup
- DJ: Victor of As You Wish Events
- Photography: Jenna, Doogie, and Louise of White Rabbit Photo Boutique
- Photo Booth: Red Carpet Photo Booth
- Dress Hangers: PR Weddings and Designs
- Balloons: Geronimo Balloons
And of course, thank you to so many of you who worked behind the scenes to make this the most magical wedding I’ve ever seen.